Mark your calendars, downtown Stroudsburg’s annual WinterFest is quickly approaching!
Stroudsburg WinterFest 2020
WinterFest is downtown Stroudsburg’s annual ice sculpture festival, where local businesses sponsor sculptures that fit within the designated theme. This year, WinterFest will be held on February 15 from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. The theme is “Aliens & Superheroes”, so get ready to see some out of this world ice sculptures. Be sure to check out 2020 WinterFest on Facebook closer to date for a list of participating businesses!
Grab A Bite To Eat
There’s no shortage of eateries in downtown Stroudsburg to choose from when you visit for WinterFest.
- The Cure Cafe – The Cure Cafe is open for breakfast and lunch, serving frittatas, pancakes, lox, salads, sandwiches, burgers, and more!
- Antojos Latin Cravings – This Colombian restaurant offers both light bites and full meals in authentic Colombian flavors. Be sure to try the empanadas and tacos!
- The Charcuterie – indulge yourself with fine meats and cheese boards with all the accouterments you could want on a charcuterie platter. The Charcuterie also specializes in organic tea, scrumptious soups, sandwiches, and more!
- Garlic Prime Steak & Seafood – if you’re looking to treat yourself to a nice night out, Garlic should be at the top of your list. Try one of their outstanding steaks the next time you go!
- Sarah Street Grill – Sarah Street offers just about everything you could be craving from pub fare to sushi, so there is truly something for everyone on the menu. They also have live music seven nights a week to jazz up your night out.
- Sweet Creams Cafe – Sweet Creams dishes up homemade ice cream, unique sandwiches, baked goods, and coffee to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Do Some Shopping
Between munching at the incredible restaurants downtown, pop into one of these local shops to see everything they have to offer!
- The Apple Tree – this women’s boutique has been providing fine women’s clothing since 1981 for the fashionable women of Stroudsburg.
- Lavender and Lemon – this gift and tea shop has over 25 teas, including organic options. They also sell farmhouse chic decor, gifts, and refurbished furniture.
- Olde Engine Works – this is one of the largest antique co-ops in Northeast Pennsylvania, you’re sure to find a treasure that must go home with you.
You might also like: Visit The Nurture Nature Center
Find A New Vehicle
Beat the winter blues with a brand-new Toyota from Halterman’s Toyota. Stop in today to see our current selection of new and pre-owned vehicles!